There is a story sharing revolution sweeping the country. Churches, people and families are becoming more connected through listening and telling their personal stories.
If you and your church are not yet part of it, now is a great opportunity.
Heartlines is running two free training events to equip you, your small group leaders and families.
This FREE training webinar will be run on Wednesday 28 October from 15h00 to 16h00 and be repeated on Tuesday 3 November from 19h00 to 20h00.
The training will be done by top Heartlines facilitators and will include:
- The power of story sharing
- An overview of What’s Your Story?
- A choice of four workshops:
- What’s Your Story? for Church online
- What’s Your Story? for small groups
- What’s Your Story? for youth groups
- What’s Your Story? for families
Who is the webinar for?
Small group leaders
Youth group leaders
Parents who want to run What’s Your Story? in their families
Free resources for all the courses will be provided for all participants.